Grant Services Consultant
Education: Carrie holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Psychology from Saint Cloud State University.
Experience: Carrie Davis is an experienced grant writer, fundraiser, and project manager with a consistent track record of success working with organizations across diverse sectors and geographies. Carrie Davis served as a Grant Services Consultant and Account Manager for Innovative Funding Partners from 2008-2014. She rejoined the team in 2016, bringing additional knowledge and experience in grant proposal development, prospect research, and project management. Specializing in federal, foundation, and corporate grants, Carrie brings over a decade of professional fundraising experience that includes grant writing, case statement development, annual fundraising appeals, marketing, and special event planning and implementation.
Carrie has provided grant writing and fundraising expertise to a variety of nonprofit entities within health care, higher education, human services, technology, community development, faith-based, and youth development sectors. As a project manager, Carrie has worked with a variety of clients and organizations handling project oversight, facilitation, and implementation at all levels. Prior to rejoining Innovative Funding Partners, Carrie worked as a Vice President at a Twin Cities-based fundraising consulting firm, gaining additional experience in new business development, project management, and marketing.
Grants Awarded (Not Exhaustive):
- National Security Foundation GenCyber Program
- Department of Labor TAACCCT (multiple)
- Department of Labor Youth Career Connect
- USDA Distance Learning and Telemedicine
- HRSA Rural Healthcare Services Outreach
- City of Minneapolis – TechHire Partnership
- Saint Paul Foundation (multiple)
- Central MN Council on Aging
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Community College Scholarships