PAUL JAGUNICH, MBA
Grant Services Consultant
Paul Jagunich is a seasoned healthcare administration executive with 20+ years experience and proven success in the following areas:
- Health Care Reform Strategy & Implementation
- Development and Implementation of new Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and Behavioral Health Business
- Proposal Development and Grant Writing
- Provider Network Management and Contract Negotiations
- Executive Leadership in Health Plan Operations
- Hospital Administration and Physician Services Marketing
- Program Management of Statewide Rural Health Initiatives
He has been an independent health care consultant for the past two years focusing on health reform.
He was involved in the development of four Department of Defense TRICARE proposals, winning three. He was also involved in the development of two Medicaid proposals in 2012. One was a win, the other a no bid. Paul recently began his grant writing experience with IFP, working on CMS CMMI HCIA proposals.
Paul has an MBA in healthcare administration.